Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Night Party at Aunt Kath's






















So for halloween this year, I finally made it down to my Aunt's party and it was so much fun. I love being apart of all the celebration! Here are the pictures of my super cute and fun cousins!

6 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Umm, can I be invited next year?! Those place settings are adorable. I finally understand where you get it from Miss Em!

Jeff said...

Kids make Halloween so much more fun. I felt bad because I completely forgot to do anything for Halloween (as there are no kids in the house), not even candy. I tried to be really quite whenever the trick-or-treaters knocked on the door. Poor kids got ripped off at another house.

Barbara said...

Cute costumes, especially little Minnie Mouse! Looks like the party turned out great!

Bliss' said...

I have been stalking your blog for awhile now. I asked Katie to forward you the link to my blog but I think she forgot. Email me at blissfuldiscoveries@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to view the blog.
Kathleen's parties are always the best. I miss the fun celebrations with your family.
Rebecca

me said...

Mom does do a table up for the holidays like no other. Too bad we only had 4 out of the 8 grandkids there. They are the best part of these parties.

The Hardy's said...

Looks like fun!