Here is Wendy and Bryan and all their girls! Her dress was so beautiful! I love all the lace.
This was all of us at the baby blessing! It was a double baby blessing since Tammy and Wendy both had babies within days of each other. She had a boy and Wendy had a girl!
This is the sweetest baby ever and I got to hold her for as much time as I wanted. She even fell asleep in my arms until we had to go. This is the daughter of one of Tami's friend, who is Wendy's sister. So complicated! We were all together after the baby blessing for my sweet beautiful little cousin.
1 comment:
Can I just say that I want to be Wendy with all those girls! That is so amazing. I'm glad you're getting some time in to hold the little one! I know how much you enjoy that =).
Post a Comment