Checking out my lotion!
Look at those cute blue eyes!
Bryan!
So cute, I love the little shoulder look!
For the past several months, my little cousin kept asking me to come over for a sleepover. Likewise Wendy wanted to download all the pictures I had of the girls. So we planned this weekend to spend time together and have a sleepover. I arrived a little late, but we got the party started quickly and I got a tour of their beautiful new home! Then the girls wanted to put my makeup on me and brush my hair! Of course I was all for that! I love the pampering and I know how happy it makes the girls. They are so sweet and adorable. Wendy told me that when her second daughter heard my voice in the house, she kept saying, "Emme, Emme, Emme!" She was so excited that I was there! If that does not melt my heart I don't know what else could! It was such a blast getting to talk to both Bryan and Wendy and getting to read with the girls before they went to bed. I have to say when I spend time with my family, it does make me want my own someday. But for now, I just enjoy the privilege of spending time with my current family. Thanks for a fun time!
9 comments:
You're totally going to be a primary teacher some day and you're going to love every second of it!
Soooo sweet! You have learned a love of your family and spending time, and it is great to see that. Not many single girls take that kind of time to love the little ones!
We were glad to have you over and the girls loved it! We will have to do that again!!
I still don't understand, why is it you didn't get a teaching degree so you could have been one of those awesome teachers a child never forgets?
If you did not build a castle out of bed sheets and chairs, I would highly recommend it. Okay, so boys call it a fort and we, I mean they have to defend it against the approaching troops. The possible story lines are endless. :) On second thought, you want your cousin’s permission before starting a bedtime routine for her little girls.
so cute and so fun! Gotta love you Emily! You are just so cute and genuine.
That is so cute. Do you remember our sleepovoer?
That is so cute. Do you remember our sleepovoer?
How fun! I love their new house!
Post a Comment