I went with Jeff to the American Ballet performance at OC performing arts center and had a blast! The performances were breathtaking in the second part. I also enjoyed the first part which showcased the work involved in becoming a ballet dancer. I enjoyed every minute of it. I wish I could have videotaped the performance for you, but I do say that I hope everyone enjoys going to events as much as I do! Thanks Jeff for a fun night :)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Emily-
Hey that sounds so fun! Your blog is cute too. Now we can stay updated even more on each others lives! I added the little girls pictures to my blog that I'm taking care of. McKenzie is only 3 weeks old and so adorable. She is such an easy baby. I love it when she comes over!
Hope you have an awesome week!
Heidi
How fun.. you are a great girl who loves life in all it's beauty!
How fun... thats something I would never think of to do. Cute date too!
How fun! I agree... cute date! ;)
I'm SO JEALOUS!!! I LOVE THE BALLET! I bet it was awesome! Jeff is cute! I'm impressed that he took you to the ballet too! That's 10 points in my book!
Your looking as beautiful as always!
looks like FUN! i would love to go to a ballet performance.
Emily,
Looks like you had fun! You both look real cute together! To bad he moved away.
How Fun! You look gorgeous EmilY!
Post a Comment