Sunday, June 22, 2008

Angel's Game






I went to Mormon night at the Angels stadium; they played against the Alanta Braves and how do I say this lightly... they lost! But, considering I had to ask someone if it was over and did we lose, that shows how little I paid attention. I brought my friend Bryan from work and got to know him better. We hung out with friends from church and after the game we went to Denny's and got some food. My favorite part was the fireworks!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

I am with you! Fun night out with family and friends, people watching and having a good time on a Summer Night! Good times....

Ashley Perez said...

I used to be just as clueless about baseball! I still find myself paying more attention to the people around me than the game whenever I go. That is unless my Red Sox are in town =).

I also enjoyed spending some time with you on Friday. I can't help but smile when I'm around you because your positive energy is contagious! Thanks for being such a supportive friend Miss Em. Countdown till July 2nd!!

the ginabean said...

What fun! I rather enjoy live baseball games; it's boot to the head watching on the tube, but live is fun! -I'm glad you got to know your co-worker better, at least. :)

Jenn said...

GOOO ANGELS! I love baseball games and have not been in awhile. Looks like you had a lot of fun!