This concert is one of the best I have been too. I am a total fan and he sang all of my favorite songs in this concert. I loved having binoculars and Crystal and I sat front and center (of the cheaper seats). Tara and Jacob managed to get tickets the day of the show by buying tickets off of Craig's List. We were thrilled! So here are the great pictures from an amazing night. After we went to Denny's and got a brownie with ice cream to split.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Alright, I had to delete that last comment cuz my spelling was too crazy to let it stay up there! Concerts really are the best...although I've never experienced anything with a set of binoculars! I always say that we need them at baseball games, but we never remember to get some. I'm glad you came prepared! I know how much you were looking forward to this. You'll have to play me his cd next time I see you
TOTALLY jealous! I cannot believe the miracles of Craig's list. We love it! we have gotten a lot of baseball tickets on there. LOVE IT!
Wow! I got to check him out. I think I've heard a couple short clips of his music, and AH, he has an amazing voice! I love going to concerts!
Hey Em...I was blog stalking and I noticed that you spelled "buble" like "bubble!" Sorry, I am a member of the grammar police and I thought I'd fill ya in!
Love that you got to go to see Michael in person. He is so great! You look like you are enjoying life....keep it up girl!
Looks like a lot of FUN! You are lucky you got tickets the day of the show!
Post a Comment