Friday, February 29, 2008

Michael Buble Concert on May 10!


I am so excited! I watched Michael Buble perfom on TV about a year ago and was blown away with him and his stage performance. His voice is incredible and I have bought three of his CDS. This is the most I have paid to see a singer perfom, but its worth it and I am so excited for May! Some of my favorites are Lost, I'm your man, etc... check out his CD and get tickets, they went on sale today for the Honda Center in Anaheim! He will leave you breathless and you will feel like dancing and if your in love, it will just intensify your love even stronger! I know, I am a romantic, but I am so glad! I am trying to live it up, because I have a feeling once I am married, concerts are going to be few and far between! I first heard his song, Home back in 2005, my brother Robert played it multiple times over Christmas and I never got tired of hearing it! He Rocks, go listen to his CD and come to the concert! Sat. May 10th at 8:00 PM. I am going with my friend Crystal, let me know if anyone else wants to go! Maybe we can all carpool or meet up there!

5 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Look at you, you little concert goer! I will admit, I am not IN LOVE with this guy, but I do have a few of his songs that I never get tired of. I am going to have to listen to his others on itunes. Oh- and why do you think that once you're married you won't go to concerts? Just curious =). If it has to do with kids, say no more. We won't be doing much of anything once that happens!

me said...

Live it up Em. Once you have kids, "everything" is few and far between. Well unless when you are married, you live by your parents and your rolling in the dough. If that's the case than you'll have your cake and you'll be eating it too.

the ginabean said...

JEALOUS! I'm so jealous! I love Michael! (See, we're even on a first-name basis. :) Anyway...I hope you have too much fun! Think of me for a fraction of a second at some point during the concert!

PS My blog has been dumb lately; the pix of my brother are showing once again though. :)

The Hardy's said...

how fun! hope you enjoy his concert!

Ashley Perez said...

I wanna see the GG party!! Post! Post it now!! No one has posted in a long time and I am lonely on here!