Every Christmas, I look forward to my Aunt Kath's Christmas Tree party. The table is decorated beautifully all the cousins are there and we play fun games and get a great meal. What's not to love? Well, my Aunt came home and told me she was not going to have it tomorrow because she was tired and was changing it to next week! I preceeded to tell her all the reasons why she should have it tomorrow (I could not go if it was next week!). I volunteered my services and we got to work and pulled all the decorations out and started decorating the tree.
This is the finished product! We also went shopping and are decorating the table tomorrow morning.
I took a break around six to go to the Corona's single ward's Christmas dinner. Luckily, my friends were there and so it was a nice evening! My Aunt and I were laughing so much she brings out my funny side like no one else. My southren drawl sounds amazing when she is around! We laugh so much that it hurts and there really are only a handful of people I can be that silly with!
Earlier this morning I got my haircut; so kudos to Katie for making me feel pretty today! There is nothing quite as wonderful as getting your haircut from a professional, who pampers you and is also your friend!
Pictures from Corona Singles Christmas Dinner
Tara Graves and me!
Brian Bill's and me!
Lisa Jones and I, she just got engaged a few weeks ago!
Linda and I, Her expression is so great!
9 comments:
It was great to see you at the party tonight! You are a sweetie, and it is great to know that you are enjoying the holidays with family and friends!!
Love you,
Sheryl Holmes
Looking dashing in red Miss Em! You and I both had a weekend filled with Christmas trees and Christmas parties. Way to get into the Christmas spirit my dear =).
-Ash
Hey you cute lil thing! You really do look so cute in all those pictures. (How would it feel to be so photogenic, I ponder...)
Sounds like you had a happy weekend though. My branch's Christmas party isn't until NEXT Monday...it should be fun.
And you have inspired me to take pics of my own Christmas decor. We've had it up for the past 2 weeks, and it really looks nice. I should go take a picture of our front room and blog it,eh?!
Cheers.
Aw... I miss Corona. I have many friends there. The party sure looked fun!
Cute tree! And your ward Christmas party looked really fun! I'm excited to have you all come down for Christmas! See ya soon!
Sounds like you had a great weekend!! The tree turned out cute and i am sure you had alot of fun with your Aunt, she is the sweetest lady! Cute pic of you and Tara!
looks like fun! and to see all those people... i miss everyone! good for you to go out there and see everyone! tell everyone Hi for me if you go again any time soon!
Hey Em! Ashley time will always be available! She is abandoning me to live in Utah come January so rest assured =). Ha ha. Hope things are going well with you. I will be going to Seacliff sacrament meeting at the end of December to hear Liz speak so if you are in town, we need to rendez-vous. Love ya Em!
Post a Comment