Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Traditions!

John and Lindsay's tree!

Ashley challenged me to do this and it was fun, so I am challenging Lindsay,Barbara, Gina and anyone else who wants to put it on their blog!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? bags
2. Real or Artificial Tree? Real, but I might get a fake one to save money when I have my own place or if I can afford it both!
3. When do you put up the tree? Saturday, after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Around December 28th
5. Do you like egg nog? Yuck!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby Alive Doll and Barbie dream house
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it is my favorite Christmas decoration
8. Hardest person to buy for? No one really!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, and I love the Christmas cards with pictures!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can not remember getting anything that I hated or disliked.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Season for Miracles, A boyfriend for Christmas, Elf, sorry this list could go on and on!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September
14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? Yes, but only white elephant gifts
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint ice cream
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear if I want a formal tree and color for a fun tree, really I like both!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary, did you know and Breath of Heaven
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I would love to stay home, but since I live across the county from my family it makes it kind of impossible because I want to be with them so I travel! 19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen , Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel if it meets my standards of beautifulness and not tacky, so most likely I would go for the star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning!
22. Worst thing about this time of year? The month can almost be too jammed packed and then I am unable to focus on what is truly important.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Lindsay and John's tree is one of my favorites because it is so cute and has multiple colors its like a party.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey Baked Ham, but one year my Dad made this Salmon that was incredible.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I would be embarrassed to say, its more of something I want during the year of 2008 to happen and I did tell Laura my 3 year old cousin what a want when she asked me; so ask her if you get a chance!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Everyone!
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Not anyone I can think of
28. Going to Midnight Mass? Nope, not my religion, I will be going to church and I already went to a Stake Christmas Musical
30. One Christmas tradition? Opening one gift on Christmas Eve and having our little program, including us trying to sing songs when I am not sure we sound so angelic!

3 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Way to take the challenge Em! That is why I voted you as most likely to step up to the plate. Have a wonderful time with your fam!

Ashley Perez said...

Hey Em- another comment bc I wanted to respond to your last one on mine! We are anxiously waiting to see National Treasure. I was so excited when I saw that they were making a sequel. We also loved Enchanted. I can't remember how long ago we saw it- but we loved it! I highly recommend August Rush- it's one of my new favorites.

Michelle said...

welcome home!