Monday, November 26, 2007
Thanksgiving Weekend!
I love the fall season, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have pretty much done all my shopping and I am excited to see my little cousins open their gifts I picked out. We had two Thanksgiving dinners (Thurs/Sun) so everyone could see each other. We played games and I spent most of my time playing with all the babies. They are all so cute and their personalities are coming out. I spent Thursday-Sunday at my Aunt's house and we went shopping and watched Christmas movies. I got up at 5:30 AM on Friday to hit the sales and got a few DVD’s for $3 dollars! I also got some games really cheap!
Posted by
Emily
at
6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I also got up for Black Friday... for the board games also! Mainly hit the mall for killer deals on clothes!
Happy Late Thanksgiving to you!! sounds like fun, i would like to try Katies apply pie, i bet it was great!!
Post a Comment