1. 5 Gum! (Its amazing and worth the price (appx. $1.29 for 15 sticks), one stick lasts for 5 hours and has tons of flavor! Best flavors is Rain and Cobalt)
2. Redkin Shampoo and Conditioner! (Worth the money and it lasts a lot longer than cheap shampoo!)
3. 100 % Egyptian cotten towels by Luxury Collections (Bought at Khols, I love using these towels)
4. 500 thread count sheets or higher (There is a difference, go to the Weston Hotel for a night you will feel a difference and never go back to a small thread count! Believe me)
5. Gilmore Girls DVD's (I never get tired of watching any episodes and I always catch new stuff)
6. Stephenie Meyer Books - (Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse- who cannot help but be in love with Edward Cullen)
7. My Olympus digital camera (I love snapping pictures much to the annoyance of people around me!)
8. Haiku perfume from Avon (I am still after all these seven years in love with this scent and the compliments have never ceased when wearing it!)
9. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch 70 SPF Sunblock (A must have for fair skin!)
10. Loreal True Match W1 series (Foundation, Blush and Powder because it is the only one that actually matches my skin and is in my budget!)
11. SoniCare toothbrush (This is a new find, I love it and discovered it b/c I am a buzz agent and they just sent it to me to use! It is awesome and my teeth never felt better!)
12. Holmes Air Purifier- (Purchased at Wal-Mart around $35, my allergies have gone way down and I can breathe again, no more headaches and coughing, etc... I am in heaven and it is hard to get me out of my room these days!)
13. Opti-Free Alcon No-Rub contact solution (Who would of thought it actually makes a difference which solution you purchase, but it does! This stuff is amazing for sensitive eyes!)
14. Charlotte Russe Jeans (They fit so perfect and I love the shades!)
15. Wal-Mart Music Downloads (You can't beat $0.88 cents per song and $9.44 dollars an album!)
That was fun! I am challenging Lindsay, Jen, Heidi, Michelle, Barbara, Wendy and Gina to list their top 15 favorite things. Ashley since you do not have a blog will you email me your 15 favorite things! We can all share what products we love!
* Also for all of you lovebirds the best product for kissing is Lip Smacker's Lip Sparkler (Rasberry, Watermelon and Strawberry have all been popular by the men who have been luckily enough to experience it! haha)
Thanks to all those who read my blog, and I would really love it if all of you did your favorite products! I just know these lovely ladies always check my blog because I get comments from all of them!)
7 comments:
Oh dear Emily! You're too cute. I am getting more and more tempted to create one but I haven't felt that last push just yet! I will get right to work on that e-mail.
This should be fun! Check mine out later today! I'll have to check out some of the products you love! =)
Wow... I need to check out Walmart's deals for songs. They're cheaper than I-tunes!
This was kinda fun...I'll have to check out some of your products for sure! Sounds like you really love the stuff you use...which is the way it should be. :)
HI EM!! You inspired me to create a blog. You're so cute! I love you!
Hey Em! it was so FUN reading about your top 15 favorite things! You could do sales, i want to try a bunch of new things now that you listed! Check my out later!
Hey Em! it was so FUN reading about your top 15 favorite things! You could do sales, i want to try a bunch of new things now that you listed! Check my out later!
Post a Comment