Sunday, August 26, 2007

Date at the Pacific Symphony in Irvine




That night, I went out on a date with Mike Erickson and we were set up by Joe, my ward mission leader in the ward. I am a ward missionary, which is why I have gotten to know Joe. He set me up with his roommate and we had fun going to the Symphony. The music was mesmerizing and the food the guys prepared was delicious! It was seriously a great date, I am glad I went. I gained some perspective and I have to say that I agree with Elder Oaks when he says we have to stop hanging out and start going on dates. It is the best way to get to know someone. The music they played was all composed by John Williams, who wrote the music to Superman, Far and Away, Jurassic Park and more. We even got treated to Fireworks at the end of the concert!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun date! I need to get John to take me to the Symphany!

The Greens said...

hi emily, its so good to hear from u. its been a while. it looks like ur doing great. congrats on getting ur masters thats awsome. the symphony looks like alot of fun. i've always wanted to go. maybe someday :)